Agile Coach/Senior Scrum Master
Posted on Apr 27, 2022 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an Agile Coach for an upcoming project with one of our clients in the Consumer Goods market.
AGILE Coach - NL - 6 months
The recently re-structured composition of teams is in need of an Agile Assessment from an external party. The platform and product teams thus need to be analysed and brought to an ideal way of working.
To speed this up, we need extra help in the form of an Agile Coach and Scrum Master.
So ABI broad, helping to implement solutions for the teams that have or do not have a Scrum Master. And where necessary, act as Scrum Master. The team that needs a Scrum Master includes analysts, Back End developers, and a Front End developer.
In addition, part of the overall tasks will be the selection of new scrum masters, and the coaching and assessment of the Scrum Masters.
- Act as an Agile Coach for the teams in our department
- Be a Scrum Master for teams that need it the most
- Support with the coaching, and assessment of internal Scrum Masters
The Ideal Candidate:
- A good understanding of Scrum, Kanban, and methods of scaling agile;
- Experience delivering software in a multi-disciplinary, multi-location product organization and know how to motivate and sustain successful teams within hybrid working environments;
- Experience with building successful teams from scratch and proven success at coaching teams to achieve and maintain a level of high performance;
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to facilitate conflict resolutions for groups and individuals of all levels.
Start date: 1st May 2022 (Flexible)
Duration: 6 months (with extensions)
If you are interested in this role please get in touch with Philip Franks or send an email with an updated CV.