Oracle DBA - Stockholm, Sweden - English speaking
Posted on Apr 27, 2022 by Octopus Computer Associates
Oracle DBA - Stockholm, Sweden - English speaking/RATE: SEK550 per hour
(Oracle, Grafana, Butler, Skypoint, Op5, Telco, Telecom, Telecommunication)
One of our Blue Chip Clients is urgently looking for an Oracle DBA.
Please find some details below:
Job Description Telco IT Operations.
1. Experienced in Managing Oracle databases and tools; installation, upgrades, patches, migrations, troubleshooting, etc.
2. Experienced in Oracle Database administration, monitoring, and tuning
3. Experienced in Managing Servers, OS installation, upgrades, troubleshooting across Linux, databases, file transfers, network interfaces etc.
4. Experienced in working with Grafana, Butler, Skypoint and Op5 to proactively monitor Servers (disks, CPU and memory utilization etc.) and Oracle database performance
5. Experienced in managing cloud infrastructure (Nimbus)
6. Experienced in commissioning and decommissioning of Servers, disks etc.
7. Experienced in performing installation of releases/deploys, weekly, monthly, and quarterly in production working together with developers and maintenance teams
8. On Call duty
9. Work location: Sweden - Swedish Telecom background is a merit
10. Should have experience in collaborating with various stakeholders to drive the changes and supporting the environments
- Part of on/call ring (24/7) to support Servers and database infrastructure at Swedish time zone
- Update the CMDB
- Configure Op5 to monitor the server and database parameters
- Create instructions in Appwatch
- Form decisions and act upon the results of proactive monitoring
- Create, delete, and modify users and parameters in Linux, tools, applications, databases
- Verify backups running, restore functionalities working properly, generate user reports
- Troubleshoot the Servers and databases at fast pace
- Collaborate with stakeholders proactively to avoid any downtime
Please send CV for full details and immediate interviews. We are a preferred supplier to the client.