Posted on Apr 27, 2022 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
PMO IT vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Providing support to projects and programs across WMPC IT as well as producing status reports and financial forecasts as part of project control
- Working closely with the project and program team, senior managers, Legal and Compliance, IT and other project groups
- Creating stakeholder-oriented communications while exploring different data sets to produce customized reports
- Supporting project and program manager with identification of risks, assumptions, issues, and dependencies
- Maintaining of the documentation, including the tracking of risks, action logs and project deliverables
- Managing the scope through tollgate, sign-off and change management concepts
- Background within the financial services industry
- Well-versed with tools like JIRA, CA PPM, SharePoint
- Exposure to specific processes for Program and Projects maintenance and related Financials
- Experience with MS Excel and the full MS Office suite
Your soft skills:
- Strong communication skills and comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- Solid organizational skills plus detail oriented, conscientious, and resilient
- Highly motivated as well as the ability to work independently and apply own initiative
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 18636
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.