Posted on Apr 26, 2022 by Access Group
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of Love work, Love life' has been central to our success and so we're looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You are a software developer with a passion for delivering high quality solutions as a member of an Agile Product Development team in a very fast paced environment. You have some industry experience already and are looking for an exciting opportunity to progress your career. You're a flexible, determined, and resilient individual happy to take on challenges, or support other areas of the business where needed.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Take responsibility for providing estimates and delivering on these. Feedback on progress, risk and opportunities.
• Implementing automated unit and UI tests where appropriate.
• Code reviewing other developers work, providing constructive feedback, advising on best practice & coding standards.
• Use a variety of delivery and CI/CD technologies including Azure DevOps and Sonarqube.
• Liaise with (and sometimes assist) other departments and functions including QA, sales and support in a professional manner with a focus on delivering the best customer experience
As a well-rounded engineer, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• A passion for software and technology
• Quick learning capability, easily picking up new technical concepts
• High standard of written and spoken English
• Open and collaborative style
• A creative and innovative problem solver
• Can commit to delivering and maintaining high standards
• Manage time efficiently and effectively
• Commercially pragmatic and driven to continuous learning/improvement
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain