WFM Product Delivery Lead/Manager
Posted on Apr 26, 2022 by Parity Professionals
Role: Workforce Management (WFM) Product Delivery Lead/Manager
Contract: 6 months
Parity Group are recruiting on behalf of a global retailer who is looking to for an experienced Workforce Management (WFM) Product Delivery Lead specialising in Kronos/UKG on an initial 6-Month contract basis. This role is primarily remote working with occasional travel to offices in Dublin or Berkshire.
Please note this role requires engagement with an Umbrella Company for payment if UK based. If EU based, Ltd Co or Composite Umbrella Co.
You will be working within the Workforce Management (WFM) Product Area and the role requires:
- Encompassing multiple time & attendance applications including, Time Point, Manus, Atoss & UKG that are used across multiple countries and will grow to include WFM applications and processes as the area matures.
- The existing products include integrations upstream from HRIS (Workday) & downstream to payroll systems.
- The area is responsible for supporting change in line with the business roadmap, to ensure they are using their existing & future products in the most efficient way possible, improving end user experience while ensuring compliance with local & legal regulations.
If you're a Product Delivery Lead/Manager experienced in Workday and with the following experience/knowledge, please get in contact:
- Experience applying project methodologies, including agile and waterfall methodologies
- Comfortable working with a variety of project management tools (eg MS Project, Planview, MS Visio)
- Experience delivering solutions with 3rd parties
- Experience of working with cloud-based systems
- Extensive IT delivery and project management experience within Retail (preferred)
- Experienced in 'hands on' Tech software delivery from initiation to implementation
You should have strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and be proficient in the full change management life cycle including IT project management, planning, budgeting, risk management and governance.
If this sounds like the role for you then don't hesitate to get in touch with me, Kieran White, for more information or simply click on the apply button
Parity - Better Decisions: Better People
Parity Group plc acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing contract recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position