Senior Test Engineer
Posted on Apr 26, 2022 by Levy Associates Ltd
Senior Test Engineer| Financial Enterprise | 40 hrs
Do you have multiple years of testing experience? Have you been part of a project delivering ideas into solutions for testing and taking over the activities of other team members when it is necessary?
We are looking for a hands-on engineer to be responsible for and commit to the work. You can make a difference by dragging other testers and bring the team to the next level. You will be an environment where you can take ownership of the testing and validating the technical changes inside the applications.
Who are you?
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills and be able to influence others
- Excellent communication skills in English (Verbal, Writing)
- Take initiative and internal drive to achieve and keep moving forward
- 8+ years of extensive experience in technical testing
- TMAP Next or ISTQB level certification
- Experienced in automated testing (eg. Cucumber, SpecFlow or Selenium)
- Knowledge or experience within working in a DevOps/SCRUM team
- Hands on knowledge in Microsoft Azure environment and using CI/CD pipelines
- You have a college degree in computer science (software engineering) or equivalent
Since 2000 Levy provides professional Solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employed professionals and contractors fuelled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come multiplying by unity.
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.