Senior Financial Systems Analyst
Posted on Apr 26, 2022 by Experis AG
Please only apply if you have an EU or Swiss nationality
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading Swiss financial provider, we are looking for a Senior Financial Systems Analyst. You will join the Financial Transformation team and will take part in the development and transformation of the infrastructure, applications and processes.
- Advise internal stakeholders any third-party solution providers
- You will be the point of contact for the review of finance business processes, and will come up with recommendations for improvements and automations
- Clarify financial system problems and participate in solving them. Escalate to levels 1, 2, and 3 as needed, prioritizing them
- Participate in projects and provide solution concepts and documentation, including end-user testing
- Propose tactical solutions to minimise risks
- Document and implement any change requests
- Participate in system reconciliations and ensure they are prepared and submitted to finance for review
- Monitor daily production
- Administration of finance applications
- Degree in Economics, Accounting or Computer Science with a background in finance
- 5 years of experience in financial services
- Strong expertise in financial applications such as core banking systems, general ledger and reconciliation systems
- Knowledge of SIC/SWIFT payments is a plus
- Expert in Excel, databases and SQL
- Analytics and problem solver, ability to work under short deadlines
- You are business fluent in English and German
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send me your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Clara Vollin.