Systems Design Verification Engineer
Posted on Apr 26, 2022 by Actalent
The Systems Design Verification Engineer plays a pivotal role in test development and execution.
- Assists in development of verification methods to prove requirements across multiple system and subsystem levels.
- Use architecture and integration knowledge to generate optimal coverage.
- Prove adherence to requirements with statistically significant acceptance criteria.
- Verification plans and protocols development, test execution across multiple sites and reports generation.
- Adhere to project scope, timelines and budget
- Software, electrical, mechanical or biomedical engineering degree
- A minimum of 2-3 years' experience and a proven track record in electromechanical medical system verification
Job Title: Systems Design Verification Engineer
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Rate/Salary: 30.00 - 45.00 EUR Hourly
Job Type: Contract
Trading as Aerotek and Actalent Services. Allegis Group Limited, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. . Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Aerotek and Actalent Services are companies within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Actalent Services, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.