Technology Risk Management Tech Lead
Posted on Apr 26, 2022 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
*All Employees must be Covid-19 Vaccinated.*
A prestigious fortune 500 company is on the search for a Technology Risk Management Tech lead. This role is revolved around IT risk and the ability to work across the three lines of Defense and work with risk frameworks like NIST, ISO, and COBIT. They will do risk reviews, evaluations, driving continuous improvements, and be the oversight of IT risk.
- Understand and provide oversight of Information and Technology risk associated with the operational processes for the Enterprise operations and technology (EOT) division.
- Apply sound judgment in evaluating risks and controls; effectively challenge EOT customers on the identification and acceptance of risks and the adequacy of controls.
- Perform risk assessments to reassess current risks and to identify emerging key risks (operational, compliance, technology, third party, etc.)
- Advise the EOT customers on means and methods to drive remediation of risk related issues and operational events
- Provide mentorship to team of risk professionals
- Build positive relationships with EOT partners, as well as 2nd and 3rd lines of defense organizations
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8+ years of risk, control, compliance, or operational risk experience, and practical experience in internal/external audits, risk management - methods and techniques.
- Ability to operate as a self-motivated, pro-active, and result-driven problem solver with excellent analytical and communications skills
- Familiar with Enterprise Architecture and/or Platform Architecture for a financial services organization
- Ability to understand technology business processes, management objectives, risk appetite and tolerances and impact of changes to risk profiles
- Experience in Information and Technology governance and controls, including governance frameworks, COBIT, FFIEC, COSO, ISO-31000, etc.
- Risk, Compliance, Audit, and/or Information Security-related certification preferred: CIA, CISA, CISSP, CISM, AWS
- Experience in financial services preferred