Senior Technical Delivery Lead
Posted on Apr 26, 2022 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Fortune 500 Company is currently seeking a Sr. Technical Delivery Lead. Candidate will be responsible for leading and coordinating Infrastructure and business projects from a technology perspective, ensuring that development activities are consistent with the direction set by our standards. Technology will enable commerce to follow consumers across omni-channel devices, including mobile phones, connected cars, and IoT devices.
- Act as escalation point of contact for application support issues, and is required to be able to handle challenging issues related to supporting various applications and systems. Participation in an active on-call rotation is vital to maintaining acceptable levels of service delivery for clients.
- Providing support for the efficient resolution of IT infrastructure related incidents, service requests and update service desk management systems accordingly.
- Responding to application support customer concerns which involve solving technical issues and resolving data/configuration issues
- Collaborating with multiple internal teams across disparate groups to resolve client support escalations
- Build/Maintain documentation for operational procedures as required
- Providing after-hours and on-call support for client service delivery
- Enforce adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
- Collaborating with Product Management and Engineering to review software improvements and provide design feedback
- Collaborating with peers on complex projects as required (eg data center modifications, build-out for DR sites.)
- Serve as a liaison between infrastructure operations and the vendors to address performance issues or problem analysis and see them through to resolution
- Coordinating performance analysis, recommendations, and improvements within the hosting infrastructure
- Translate Business/Technical requirements into High level and Low-Level Design documents.
- Determining and detailing complex software or system functional specifications.
- Collecting requirements in close cooperation with Product and other non-technical staff
- Reviewing, implementing, and supporting Enterprise Security solutions including Web Service Security, SSL Mutual Authentication.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years of related IT experience
- Hands on experience in Systems Architecture/Application Integrations/Application Support/Application Deployments.
- Demonstrable experience with Software Configuration Managements and DEVOPS tools (GIT, Jenkins, Sonar)
- Experience with SDLC, Agile development and Waterfall methodologies
- Hands on experience in UNIX & Shell Scripting.
- Demonstrable experience implementing web services and web service interfaces using WSDL, XSD, XML, SOAP/REST frameworks and technologies
- Strong user/admin experience with Linux/Unix command line
- Solid experience with monitoring systems such as Splunk, App Dynamics.
- Expertise in networking protocols, networking and routing strategies
- Expertise in reviewing, implementing and supporting Enterprise Security solutions including Web Service Security, SSL Mutual Authentication.
- Experience with Cloud technologies IaaS, PaaS, AWS (highly recommended)
- Experience with Mobile Payments (highly recommended)