Digital Account Manager
Posted on Apr 26, 2022 by TVF Media
TVF Digital is an established and dynamic company that delivers high profile and successful digital projects across a wide range of sectors including broadcast media, film, publishing and healthcare. As part of the TVF Media group, TVF Digital has worked at the forefront of new media for more than 10 years, with clients including the BBC, Channel 4, Ogilvy, IBM, Wimbledon and Discovery.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to manage our creative output across web, digital and print for our diverse range of clients in the arts, film, media and hospitality sectors. As a Digital Account Manager, you will set high standards and help drive success across the group as well as developing your own client business. You will be well versed in digital workflows and will understand what is required in the creation and delivery of fantastic content.
- A strong, outgoing personality and the ability to foster long-lasting client relationships.
- Budgeting, scoping and resourcing for projects.
- Confidence using excel and working with KPIs.
- Strong project management skills - attention to detail and managing multiple client queries is key.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Analytics and experience of responding to data patterns.
- Competence in using content management systems.
- The ability to manipulate and work with large data sets with ease.
- Some Business Development experience would also be an advantage.
The ideal applicant will have 1-2 years of experience in an account management role and the ability to foster strong client relationships, whilst leading a team of designers, developers and creatives that deliver projects to world leading companies. They must have an exceptional educational background (a minimum of 2:1 from a top university). If you think you have what it takes to join this exciting company, please apply now: