Azure Active Directory - Security Engineer
Posted on Apr 26, 2022 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
IT SECURITY ENGINEER
Salary: OPEN ON SALARY, MARKET RATE WITHIN REASON, 5% MATCH 401k
Location: Pleasant Prairie WI
Selling points: Act as a subject matter expert in the management and architecture of Microsoft azure Active Directory, azure security center
- Provide support and engineering for Azure Active Directory, Azure Security Center and related cloud or SaaS applications.
- Provide administration and direction for the secure operation of the enterprise, focusing on security components, risk management and controls.
- Conduct periodic security architecture reviews on existing security technologies to offer actionable recommendations for improvements and remediations where needed.
- Work with enterprise architects, network engineers and developers to design optimal security practices for supporting new and existing business processes/applications.
- Communicate technical application security concepts to business users, developers, architects and managers.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in the management and architecture of Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Azure Security Center and similar applications.
- Interact with technical managers and development teams to articulate requirements and processes while collaborating on design options, implementation, testing and user acceptance.
- Develop metrics, perform critical analysis and develop executive decision support content.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
- 5+ years experience in IT in large to enterprise-level organizations.
- 2+ years experience in IT Security in large to enterprise-level organizations.
- CISSP, Azure, or related information security certifications preferred.
- Experience in PCI compliance, or similar compliance frameworks.
- Experience with Cloud and hybrid Cloud/On-premise security designs.
- Experience in a large enterprise corporate environment.