Posted on Apr 25, 2022 by Motasoft
We're looking to recruit a junior to mid-level web developer with a focus on backend technologies.
We're a long-established company working exclusively within the motor trade, and recently have found ourselves to be experiencing some exciting growth and are now looking to up our development resource to meet the ever-growing demand from our large and loyal customer base.
As a member of our small development team, you'll have the opportunity to work in all areas of web development, your voice will always be heard and as such you'll play an integral role in the exciting advances we are making in our industry and as a company.
We are looking for applicants offering the following:
- High proficiency with C#.
- Experienced with developing web applications in ASP.NET.
- Experienced with relational databases such as MySQL or Microsoft SQL server.
- Some Experience with Web API and restful web services.
- Not essenital but useful if any experience working with Angular./Typescript
- Experience of working in a development team using Source control, Scrum or agile methodologies.
- Some experience of a support developer role would be desirable.
What we offer:
We can offer you a unique and exciting opportunity where the sky really is the limit. Unlike in larger companies you'll have total exposure to all aspects of the development lifecycle, you'll be working on existing products that are used by thousands every day, as well as designing, researching and creating new products.
We work in a hybrid way, splitting work between home and the office. Our office is located in Stokes Croft, central Bristol which offers a great range of shops, bars and cafes that's bustling with culture. We also offer some great benefits such as 22 days holiday + bank holidays + an extra day for each year served (capped at 5 years), sick pay, company breakfasts on Fridays and various social events paid for by the company.