Posted on Apr 25, 2022 by AdRoc Group
We are looking for a number of Technical Architects to join one of our public sector clients. The services require technical architecture oversight with outcomes to design and govern the required technical changes, provide technical expertise to the teams and ensure they are building and extending the services aligned to the strategic approach and in a secure and robust manner.
- Type: Contract
- Length: 6 months (extension likely)
- Inside of IR35
- £743 per day
- Full remote working
As a Technical Architect you will have:
- Architecture skills - stakeholder management, turn business problems into technical design, risk
- A "coding architect" - people with Technical Architecture experience with a recent software developer background.
- Experience of software development in Node/Typescript/Java/Kolin (and/or maybe a little Ruby) plus application development in the cloud (containers in Kubernetes in AWS with RDS etc).
- Skills NOT needed - .Net, Azure services such as Sharepoint, Office 365 etc.
If you are interested to find out more about this Technical Architect contract please apply here and we'll be in touch within 48 hours.