Posted on Apr 25, 2022 by DATS Recruitment
We're looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join a well-established technical engineering company in the nuclear industry to add significant experience and capability to design, engineering and construction projects.
What does the job involve?
· Responsible for working alongside other team members to deliver mechanical engineering aspects of projects within the nuclear industry.
· Work on design projects from FEED through to commissioning and plant operations.
· Be actively involved in technical studies, design of mechanical processes from concept through to detailed design.
· Produce mechanical flow diagrams, flowsheets, P&ID's, mechanical layout drawings and mechanical handling within a nuclear plant environment.
What skills and experience do you need?
· Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering.
· 5 years' experience within a design environment.
· Nuclear project experience.
· Confident communicator, able to thrive in a multi-discipline environment.