Network Design Engineer- Fortinet
Posted on Apr 24, 2022 by Flint Consulting Limited
Network Design Engineer
Flint are currently looking for aNetwork Design Engineer to own design and Implementation activities for network connectivity to provide secure management infrastructure.
This is a permanent opportunity with one of our clients based in East London.
Salary exp: Negotiable, based on candidate's experience.
What you'll do:
- Be a key member for the VNF on-boarding squad shouldering MPLS/IP network and security design responsibility for the squad
- Elicit business and technical requirements working with the squad members and various stakeholders during requirements capture phase.
- Author network designs for end-to-end connectivity between various platforms to support VNF onboarding which includes Telco Cloud SDN, DC Gateway, MPLS/IP connectivity, Firewalls and Load balancers.
- You will deliver solutions by implementing changes in test and production environments in a fast paced environment.
- Gain a high-level detailed knowledge of hardware and software to consult in feature availability and performance with design engineers and vendors.
- Automate day to day implementation procedures using NETCONF-YANG models and python
What you'll bring:
- PA certifications such as PCNSE or PCSAE or Fortinet NSE 5 certification
- Strong hands-on experience of Palo Alto Firewalls (Both CLI and GUI), Fortinet Firewalls along with Cisco IOS or IOS-XR platforms
- Knowledge of implementation of LTM and GTM features on F5 ADC
- IP Networking and Routing/Switching such as MPLS, LDP, ISIS, BGP, EVPN, VXLAN, ACL's and QoS
- Ability to apply Open-config and Vendor specific NETCONF-YANG models, JSON and XML payload for network automation to configure and manage Routers
- Strong knowledge of Python and GIT