Change Manager - Belgium
Posted on Apr 24, 2022 by LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
- As Change Manager in (IT development), you set up de framework to implement Change Management in a structured way
- You build, lead and coach the Change Management project team
- You initiate and coordinate all specific actions related to the change management of the project, linked to each ADKAR model phase
- You define and follow-up adoption KPIs for the project
- Deep knowledge of ADKAR model
- CM certification would be a plus
- Experience as Change Manager for IT development projects
- Good negotiation skills
- Fluent in English and in French or Dutch, good knowledge of the other national language
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.