Senior JDE E1 B/A
Posted on Apr 22, 2022 by Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
Growing Manufacturing firm in Peru, IN is seeking a Senior ERP Business Analyst to develop, maintain, and support the company's installed JD Edwards EnterpriseOne ERP system. This position will lead and advise other JD Edwards support staff. Serve as technical expert to analyze business requirements and address them via JD Edwards to include design, configuration, testing and implementation. Also, the position requires a very deep understanding of manufacturing and business.
Key job duties include but are not limited to:
NOTE: This is an on-site, permanent position.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE
NO CURRENT or FUTURE SPONSORSHIP of any kind is available
- Lead and guide the JD Edwards support staff.
- Play a key role in the implementation and continual maintenance and enhancement of the JD Edwards ERP system.
- Work with manufacturing, accounting, and sales to utilize the JD Edwards application to maximize user's efficiency and production.
- Analyze modification requests to ensure that JD Edwards base code is used whenever possible and customizations are kept to a minimum.
- Ensure system modification documentation is kept up to date.
- Monitor JD Edwards's environment to maintain system integrity.
- Troubleshoot problems and implement system remediation
- Act as a liaison between IT and the JD Edwards users in assisting with JDE issues.
- Assist JDE users with defining and documenting enhancement/modification requests.
- Coordinate onboarding of new EDI trading partners.
- Define and document JDE customizations and modifications.
5+ years' experience with JDE E1
BizManager, Create!Form, Bartender, DSI, and ReportsNow +