Change and Communications Manager - Strategy, Planning, Delivery, Data Governance, Remote working
Posted on Apr 22, 2022 by emagine
Are you a Change Manager with experience in creating strategy and development or plans for change across a global organisation?
We need you to create and drive the change and communication of Data Governance roles and processes across business units for a large international corporation. The transformation project will completely change the operating model, roles, ways of working, and will require retraining of personnel and the attraction of new talent.
- Change and Communications manager with over 5 years of experience including complex transformation projects in multinational corporate environment
- Excellent knowledge of communication tools
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written in English (French is a plus)
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple demands
- Result-oriented mind-set with global vision, strategic thinking
- High energy, drive and enthusiasm
Nice to have:
- Data Governance
- IT, Digital
- Business Transformation
- Develop a strategy and plan to deliver change management across the group for Data Governance based on an approved framework
- Define and manage creation of change management materials required to establish "data acculturation", ie broad understanding and awareness of benefits, and training material for detailed roles and processes
- Coordinate communication and develop materials to ensure communications across business units and functions are in line with data governance objectives
For a full breakdown of the project details and position deliverables please send the latest version of your CV or call Brendan with you questions
emagine is a professional and reliable business partner and solutions provider with more than 25 years of experience in delivering future-oriented and demanding technology projects. Together with our 3,300 employees, external consultants and specialists, we plan, control and implement these IT, Engineering and business projects for renowned companies worldwide. In 2021, emagine Group merged with the Scandinavian market leader ProData Consult to enlarge our joint services and geographical footprint. Present in 9 Western and Northern European countries, we also cover 3 Nearshoring hubs in Poland and 1 Offshoring Centre of Excellence in Bengaluru. Last year, the enlarged Group achieved a combined turnover of 442+ million euros, with aims to grow both our staff base and our services offered.