Senior CRO Consultant (Optimisation Strategy)
Posted on Apr 22, 2022 by Bircham Wyatt Recruitment
What is it about your current CRO role that has you thinking about your career options?
Maybe you're fed up with carrying out mundane work, rather than giving clients what they need through setting and delivering the right optimisation strategy.
Perhaps you work a messy, political environment. Same old, same old with no opportunities for progression. Horrified by the prospect of commuting back into the office. Simply ready for a change.
Reading this might be the start of getting you where you want to be.
I'm keen to hear from CRO professionals who want to make a difference with this growing CRO agency.
They've an excellent reputation for their expertise and how they build long-term effective relationships with E-commerce companies in the UK - well known brands you'd be proud to work with. Not just another transactional agency, they are seen as an in-house resource by their clients.
In many ways it's the variety of agency work balanced with the ownership of in-house work.
If you want
- a home based role
- the opportunity to be the strategic lead with key clients
- to help clients build their revenue through excellent and innovation led CRO
- work with a collaborative friendly and apolitical team where the CEO is as interested in helping as your UX researcher
- to grow with the business and be compensated fairly for your work
And your experience looks a bit like this
- Experience in improving CRO performance and project management
- Successful track record in advising on, forming and delivering client focused optimisation strategy
- Either agency experience, or experience working across multiple projects to cross functional stakeholders
- You will need full right to work in the UK
Then please drop me a line.
You can either apply now, if you are ready, call me, or email me. I don't need your CV to be up to date as it's more important to establish if this is the right move for you, and I don't want you to do jump through any unnecessary hoops.
However, if you do apply, you can expect to hear from me within three working days no matter the outcome of your application, and I'll always try to give constructive feedback.