Digital Commerce Technology Lead - USA
Posted on Apr 22, 2022 by Global Enterprise Partners
Hiring: Digital Commerce Technology Lead - US/Remote, 6 months, Freelance
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Digital Commerce Technology Lead for an initial contract of 6 months with one of our key FMCG clients in the US.
You would be responsible for driving the eCommerce technology strategy for the region. The client is looking for someone who can speak comfortably on eCommerce on a business, technology and process point of view.
.Roles and Responsibilities of the Digital Commerce Technology Lead:
- Provide insight and support to eCommerce stakeholders to demonstrate how technology solutions can be leveraged to meet eCommerce goals across various models
- Align roadmap requirements and tech stack implementation with Global eCommerce IT team
- Review business requirements for feasibility and technical estimation.
- Analyzes, identifies, researches, and recommends technology and business solutions to meet business requirements and IT system standards.
- Control all technical integrations with Mondelez owned D2C commerce platform and third-party app integrations.
- Provide technical direction for start-up of new D2C sites in the region.
The Digital Commerce Technology Lead should have the following skill set:
- Good experience of eCommerce business and of the technical landscape.
- Technologist by background with a strong understanding of business processes and ability to analyse data and metrics
- Is a great bonus if experience in eCommerce Analytics and/or D2C/B2B/B2C eCommerce.
- Demonstrated experience or proficiency in eCommerce related tech stack - Headless eCommerce, eCommerce Platforms, SEO best practices, Product Experience Management (PXM), Content Syndication
- Experience in Consumer-Packaged Goods or Food industry is a strong plus
- Start date: ASAP
- Length of contract: Initial duration of 6 months, extendable based on performance
- Type of contract: Freelancer
- Location: USA - Remote
- Rate: Please let us know your hourly rate.
- Interviews: Next week
Please feel free to share a cover letter on your suitability on this position based on your experience and your personal and professional aspirations.