Posted on Apr 21, 2022 by Levy Associates Ltd
Operations Engineer | 40h | Large enterprise environment
As a second/third line Support Engineer, you will be responsible to change and run application within the IT systems. Through your wide experience on ITIL Processes you will also implement change requests. You will work closely with other departments. You have to have a drive to develop new specialties and have a flexible mindset to be innovative.
- You actively participate in achieving the goal of each team to deliver its features to the market as fast as possible
- Being flexible and taking ownership forms the mind-set that is essential for this function
- Knowledge of the business domain that you work for
- You have general knowledge of software development
- Knowledge of CI/CD Processes
- Good experience with Splunk (WAS v8.5, Linux, Oracle, RHEL7)
- Cloud Solutions experience as Azure/AWS
- 3+ years of experience as Operations Engineer
- T-shape way of working
About Levy Professionals:
Established in 2000 during the dot.com crash and navigating our way through the global financial crisis in 2008, we have proven our robustness and sustainability in providing professional staffing solutions to organisations ranging from tech start-ups to global players across the Financial Services, Retail, Online, FMCG, Pharma, Chemicals, Energy, Technology, Travel and Communication industries. Located in the UK (2000) and Amsterdam (2003), we have built an international local network of skilled professionals fuelled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and we currently have 253 professionals from 14 countries allocated to various projects. After 20 years in business, we decided that 2020 would be the year to rebrand ourselves to build upon the foundation of a successful business model and incorporate Levy company values to drive our future strategy. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people which will be always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come multiplying by unity!
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.