Posted on Apr 21, 2022 by Experis AG
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial services institution in Zürich, we are looking for a VMWare Environment work support expert.
The role will primarily be responsible for VRA8 development and other activities leading from the migration from 7 to 8.
This is an 8-month contract based in Zurich
- VRA7 to VRA8 development and various other activities and extensions for the migration from 7 to 8.
- Very good know-how in virtualization and automation with VMWare.
- vRealize Automation 8
- vRealize Orchestrator and ability to create new code
- Experience with REST API
- Limited Experience with SQL and MSSQL Management
- Programming/application development
Additional beneficial skills
- Experience with vRA Onboarding Plans
- Experience with Code Stream and vRA Build tools
- Experience with vRO Dynamic types
- Experience in vCenter and ESXi
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact us.
For this engagement, we can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing either a valid EU passport or visa.