Functional Solution Architect
Posted on Apr 21, 2022 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for Dutch-speaking Functional Solution Architects based in the Belgium area!
- Working together with other stakeholders within I&T (development, data warehousing, operations) to capture requirements and concerns and process them in the architecture
- Mapping out key concerns of the stakeholders in a structured way and this for both functional and non-functional requirements
- Consulting with the business to define the scope, where you can test this scope against other initiatives and previously established strategic visions
- Monitoring defined scope and indicate impact when new business questions are asked
- Able to identify and compare possible solution directions based on objective criteria and in a way that can be understood by stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of different elements of business, application and technical architecture, integration techniques and patterns
- Experience developing marketing surveys for both an RFI (request for information) and an RFP (request for proposal).
- Experience guiding agile project teams
- Experience developing and maintaining a strategic Domain Driven Design by means of Context Mapping.
- Experience developing and maintaining a Business Process Model, in BPMN, as part of a high level solution architecture
- Knowledge and experience with Core ArchiMate 3 (Business Layer, Application Layer, Tech Layer)
- Knowledge and experience with Enterprise Architect from Sparx Systems (system 14)
Location: Brussels (hybrid role)
Duration: 12 months+
Interested? Send over an updated resume or contact me directly. Looking forward to hearing from you!