Program Coordinator - Career People Role Development
Posted on Apr 21, 2022 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Program Coordinator - Career People Role Development vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Supporting the Team Leader and Senior Program Managers in transitioning the current training initiatives and training landscape to an updated global Wealth Management training landscape
- Coordinating the review, planning, setup and implementation of existing and new training initiatives in class-room trainings as well as digital learning tools such as Degreed, Saba Virtual Classroom, and Zoom
- Organising training events while collaborating with various stakeholders
- Recording and updating relevant data and information in the learning management system
- Optimising process flows, electronic and virtual tools used to keep up to date, simplify, or improve processes
- 1+ year of experience working as a Learning Program Coordinator
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and virtual training tools like Zoom, MS Team, and Skype
- Background in participant handling and training programs or event management as well as implementation of virtual trainings or events
- Fluency in English as well as in German is a must have, an additional language like French, Italian or Spanish would be a plus
- Ideally some work experience in the financial industry
Your soft skills:
- Ability to work in a very structured, forward-looking and reliable manner in a fast pace environment
- Skilled in working across teams with different internal and external people
- Independent worker, also adept at working in a team
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws