Node Developer - Banking - API
Posted on Apr 21, 2022 by Strike IT Services
Contract Duration: 6 months (inside IR35)
Location: Remote/London - this role required 1 day per week in the office in London
Node Developer is required for a leading bank based in London for 6 months contract (inside IR35).
- Experience working with Node.js
- Agile development (particularly Pairing, BDD, TDD and automation)
- Testing frameworks and automation.
- Continuous Delivery environments.
- Experienced in working with databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis or MongoDB
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding of REST
- Experience in deploying applications to cloud services such as AWS, GCP or Microsoft Azure
- Experienced in optimizing server performance
- In-depth expertise in Docker and Kubernetes
- Scala for building APIs and Back End microservices.
- Configuration tooling such as Puppet.
- Software development tooling for CI builds (Git, Jenkins).
- Experience in Digital Banking or Financial Service industry preferred