Posted on Apr 21, 2022 by Colchester Global Investors
6 Month Contract (Inside IR35)
Colchester Global Investors have a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Developer working alongside the Development team, taking responsibility for development, testing and integration of Colchester's internal OMS with FIX protocol.
- Develop and generalise existing OMS code for FIX protocol integration with 3rd party trading platforms for bonds and FX.
- Produce and maintain documentation describing functionality, data flow and processes of Colchester systems. This documentation to be used for maintenance and development of systems and where applicable as a user guide.
- Ensure that connectivity between systems and databases integrating third party data sources and systems follow agreed Colchester IT Architecture strategy
- Work closely with external suppliers to integrate systems with Colchester business processes and systems recommending improvements and changes to systems where required.
- Maintain system development work plan as agreed with the Colchester Systems Group.
- Familiar with regulatory standards for system and data security and apply these to Colchester systems.
- Significant programming experience using SQL Server Management Studio 2014 or higher/T-SQL.
- Experience writing complex queries, views, functions and stored procedures.
- Front End development experience in C# and WinForms.
- Ability to navigate a large and complex code base
- Technically familiar with FIX tags, repeating groups, MiFiD II tags, XML dictionary
- Basic networking knowledge - TCP/IP, certificates, ping
- Confident using version control tools like Team foundation Server/Azure DevOps, Git repositories
Colchester Global Investors was founded in 1999 with a business objective of offering discretionary global and Fixed Income investment management services to institutional investors. We operate from offices in London, Singapore, New York, Sydney, Dubai and Dublin. Our employees own 50% of the company, consider themselves partners in the business and are given the opportunity to contribute towards the success of the Company and to share in the rewards.