Posted on Apr 20, 2022 by McGregor Boyall
QA Tester - New York - Remote
An award-winning technology provider of Front Office foreign exchange technologies are looking for a QA Tester to join their team in the heart of New York City. Customers include global banks, brokers, and investment firms. This is a fantastic opportunity not only to work with the latest tools and technologies in the market but also join a company that offers a highly competitive compensation package, as well as a great work/life balance with remote working.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional Core Java skills
- Understanding of complex functional requirements that accompany a front to back electronic trading system to write and execute robust test cases, creatively identifying various tests to validate the functionality of specific features
- Test Case Design, Planning and Implementation for product releases
- Prior experience building and leading a quality assurance organization strongly desired
- Well organized work habits with attention to detail
- At least three years of work experience in software quality assurance
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology, equivalent industry experience acceptable
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.