User Experience Researcher
Posted on Apr 20, 2022 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
User Experience Researcher vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the technological sector.
- Conducting user research in the form of interviews, usability testing, heuristic evaluations, and content testing
- Collaborating with other UXers, product managers and engineers to plan and prioritise user research projects.
- Preparing user research activities such as working with recruiters to schedule study sessions and engaging with stakeholders
- Analysing and interpreting data to generate insights and recommendations into compelling reports
- Communicating findings and activating insights with stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Human Factors, Psychology, Design Research, or other field emphasizing human behaviour or alternatively at least one year of relevant work experience
- Background in research for product development as well as in design research
- Strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase
- Skills in usability testing, in-depth interviewing and literary reviews
- Prior experience of working on enterprise products and/or in advertising is a bonus
Your soft skills:
- Sound presentation and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and work within a flexible schedule
- Technical aptitude and adept at working fairly independently
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws