Posted on Apr 19, 2022 by Corecom Consulting Ltd
Corecom Consulting BV have partnered with a unique international company with a huge presence across Europe that are still in very much in growth mode for their Amsterdam office.
Software engineer - fully remote working for n international team - Node.js ecosystem/AWS/Serverless/Lambda
You are building the latest functionalities for a huge Ecommerce platform using AWS serverless technology, without being confined by Legacy software. Being involved in the whole development life cycle, from the use-case to deploying the API, means you are building solutions for real problems and bringing it to market. It also means you have a major impact on the end products which are being used by millions of customers.
What you'll be doing
Your day-to-day tasks include
- Build functionality in Nodejs, TypeScript, and deploy to AWS in a you build it, you run it approach.
- Develop code with very little overhead as we are AWS-managed-first
- Collaborate in a high-performance agile team to build clean, maintainable, and scalable code
- Write automated tests to ensure our app and dependencies are working flawlessly
- Identify and explore new technologies and build PoC's
- People focused company with flat hierarchy and encourage decisions to be made as a team.
- You will have freedom to work in your own way whilst taking ownership of delivery.
- Ideas are valued and always an opportunity to make an impact
12 month+ projects
Flexible working hours between 32-40 hours a week
Upto 75 euro per hour for the right level of experience/skill
100% remote working