Oracle DBA Consultant/Technical Architect
Posted on Apr 19, 2022 by Talenterprize
Engagement Type: Support
Description: A Core Oracle DBA Consultant required to provide continuous database support.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
- Oracle Golden Gate (OGG) experience.
- AWR/ASH/ADDM reports analysis.
- Shell Scripting, OEM monitoring.
- Installation, configuration and upgradation of OGG 11g, 12c, 19c.
- DB monitoring, session management, Locks, Long running queries, Hung sessions.
- Performance tuning using SPM, hints, Sql tuning advisor.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for the monitoring and performance tuning of the Oracle database.
- Manging key stakeholders expectations.
- Creation of the architecture and high level design documentation.
- Collaborate with the offshore team.
- Client requirement identification.