Part Time Carpet Cleaning Technician
Posted on Apr 19, 2022 by Griggs & Browne Co. Inc.
Griggs & Browne is the established leader in Pest Control, Termite Control and Carpet Cleaning in Rhode Island, Southeastern Massachusetts, Cape Cod, and Connecticut. Our commitment to quality, professionalism, and integrity remain the guiding principles of our company. Our president, Dan Griggs, has committed the company to utilize safe, effective and environmentally-sound practices. For over 100 years, Griggs & Browne has provided our neighbors with quality service at a reasonable price. And now, we are searching for a Carpet Cleaning Technician to be based out of our Providence, Rhode Island Branch.
The candidate must demonstrate behaviors consistent with the company's vision, mission and values and is capable of handling the following (which includes but is not limited to):
· Provide consistent customer service to our customers. Customer service is key!
· Work with the lead technician to assist with commercial and residential upholstery cleaning
· Maintain and operate all cleaning equipment
· Perform work as outlined on a service order with efficiency and accuracy
· Other duties as assigned
**COVID-19 Vaccination Required**
· Prior customer service experience
· High school diploma required, valid driver's license
· Ability to lift 50 pounds
· Some Saturday availability
· Will be subject to drug test, driving record check, and background check
· Professional work ethic
· Ability to exercise good judgment
Benefits of working with Griggs & Browne
· Competitive salary
· Solid working schedule
· Vacation/sick time
· Be a part of a great team at a family owned business that treats its employees like family