Sourcing Specialist - Cell And Gene Therapy
Posted on Apr 15, 2022 by Actalent
Sourcing specialist - Cell and Gene therapy
Our client are an exciting health care organization who are at the forefront of new solutions to transform health need a sourcing specialist to help with an important project.
Based near Geneva the role will be an initial 9 month engagement with potential for extension.
Key responsibilities include:
- Driving sourcing execution for assigned suppliers, including supplier selection, development, and supplier consolidation to ensure sourcing optimization
- Monitoring supplier quality and delivery performance, developing improvement strategies to ensure business needs are met
- Working with suppliers to manage and track implementation of supply agreements
- Communicating to cross functional teams, obtain sign-off for projects
- Supporting with RFQ
- Managing supplier data in ERP system, including setup of new items and new suppliers
- Manage administrative setup for supplier onboarding, support Project and Transfer of work
The right person:
- Minimum of three years sourcing or procurement experience
- Have a background within Life Sciences
- Have great communication skills
- Will speak fluent English
- Be based in the Geneva or Lausanne areas
- Be available to start on the 1st of May
If this sounds like you please reach out to me at (see below)
Job Title: Sourcing Specialist - Cell And Gene Therapy
Location: Nyon, Switzerland
Job Type: Contract
Aerotek and Actalent Services, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek and Actalent Services are companies within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Actalent Services, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.