SAP Business Analyst
Posted on Apr 15, 2022 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is looking for an SAP Business Analyst to join our client, a leading Systems Integration company on a freelance assignment in Belgium.
SAP Business Analyst requirements:
SALES AND DISTRIBUTION KNOWLEDGE:
- Excellent knowledge of the SAP SD module (Order processing - Delivery processing - Billing) and knowledge of integration points with SAP MM and FI modules.
- Knowledge of interfacing (idoc)
- Hands-on SAP SD configuration experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Order to Cash process and Supply Chain processes in general.
BUSINESS FACING PROJECT EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent knowledge of English (verbal & writing) required.
- Business facing communication skills: asking the right questions about business processes in order to come to system requirements.
- Explain the functional design to a business audience.
- Experience in project work in an international team, work against a project plan with milestones. Ability to align solution design concept between the product owner, functional, technical and integrating teams.
- Ability to work independently on tasks and report on ETC.
- High sense of compliance.
- Methodologies: AGILE, RDM
- Experience with working in an international environment, with key users located across the EMEA region.
- Experience with working in a virtual team & collaboration with off-shore ABAP team.
- Knowledge of the SAP cross system flow of goods solution & APO global ATP check
- Knowledge of integrations Portal - SAP.
- Tool knowledge: JIRA, Confluence, HP ALM Quality Center, DocSpace,
SAP Business Analyst details:
- Start date: Immediately
- Location: Beerse, Belgium - onsite presence required!
- End date: 31stDecember 2022
- Rate: Please let us know about your rate expectations
Interested to hear more? Please feel free to reach out directly to Keletso Njobo or send an email.