IT Recruitment Consultant
Posted on Apr 15, 2022 by Experis AG
Experis is the definitive innovator in Global Workforce Solutions and a dedicated business unit of the ManpowerGroup - A world leader in employment services for more than 60 years and a recognized pioneer in the employment services industry.
We are currently seeking an ambitious and talented Recruitment Specialist to join our team in the Zurich office.
Are you an ambitious, positive and determined individual with an inspiring work ethic that is driven by success and is now looking to join an organization to help develop and shape your career? If your answer is YES, then Experis is the company who will offer you that platform to develop your professional future!
- Managing the whole recruitment life cycle: identifying CVs, sourcing, qualifying, conducting personal meetings, interview preparation and contractor care
- Working with cutting edge sourcing methods: social media, professional networking, Experis sourcing tools and social events
- CV preparation of CVs to send to clients
- Developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of qualified talent
- Coordinating and helping candidates for on-site interviews with the clients
- Supporting consultants on recruitment projects
- Ensuring that weekly KPIs are achieved
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Previous experience in a customer focused or sales facing role
- Strong communication and negotiating skills
- Fully confident and comfortable with KPIs (Numbers and results driven)
- Business maturity
- Ambitious and focused on career development - looking to develop a career in recruitment, account management or business development
- The ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Thirst for knowledge and continuous self-improvement
- Educated to a degree level
- Fluent English and German language skills and/or an additional European language
- A competitive compensation package
- Internal training and personal development
- Coaching and mentoring from the best in the business
- A platform that encourages and supports career progression
- A rewarding future for those that have a vision and drive for success
- Exciting social events and incentive awards for high performers
- A fun, warm and energetic team culture
If you want to be part of an organisation driving the market across 53 countries, throughout 400 offices globally, then give me a call or send me an email for a further discussion. We look forward to hearing from you!