Project Manager - Mobile Telecoms
Posted on Apr 15, 2022 by Flint Consulting Limited
Flint is looking for 2 Project Managers with extensive Mobile Telco experience.
Duration: 3x months rolling.
Start Date: ASAP
Rates: £450/day inside IR35.
- Senior Project manager with experience in running a project to introduce a new service/set of services on a new Mobile core, and then managing the traffic migrations from the Legacy core to the new core for this service.
- Experience of building from scratch a mobile network service, like VoLTE, or Data Internet services, or messaging, etc.
- Experience of managing Technical design teams, Test teams, and operational teams for handover of service into live operations.
- PMP or other project management certifications plus 5-8 years of relevant work experience.
- Very organised, with attention to detail, a self-starter, who works independently, very good at planning end to end in MS Project.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.