Product Manager - (Re)Insurance (Remote/Europe)
Posted on Apr 14, 2022 by Swisstech Recruitment
What you will bring on a professional level
- Proven track-record of leading and working in innovative product and agile/scrum software delivery
- Must have the ability to inspire people about their vision, to foster support and to build a following.
- Must be able to keep everyone on message with the vision, but they must be open and responsive to challenges to that vision
- Capable of clearly articulate the value of the product, from all points of view, understanding the commercial realities of that vision and the value propositions
- Proven experience to gather requirements, understand the market, determine where the market is going and to target where their vision will intersect with that or shape it
- Must have an understanding and experience of working in enterprise software delivery and must have a good understanding of the complexities of releasing software in an enterprise environment
On a personal level
- Confident in talking to senior executives in a large corporation
- Resilient to change and adapting schedules, to be able to smooth those with customers.
- Experience in a start-up is a positive
- Output and result driven highly motivated person who wants to achieve the unbelievable
- Being authentically, fair, open minded with a winner attitude, constructive and proactive
- Some grit, resilience and persistence - changing the insurance industry is not easy
- Have the stamina and determination to see it through; realising the company vision will take time
For all positions based in Switzerland, SWISSTECH Recruitment works with their SECO licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Please submit applications and direct any enquires directly to SWISSTECH Recruitment.