IT Complaint Manager (Software)
Posted on Apr 14, 2022 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an IT Complaint Manager (Software). The role is a permanent position based in Solothurn Canton.
- Process & analyze incoming complaints & customer reports for digital products in accordance with applicable process specifications.
- Carry out root cause analysis with standardized error patterns & create technical report.
- Act as a direct contact for internal interfaces (eg QA, RA).
- Participate in product-specific product care & project meetings.
- Partake in project work according to provided specifications.
- Participate in general QM tasks such as the creation of specification documents & training courses & participating in audits.
- Ensure all specified quality & documentation requirements are met within the area of responsibility.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in as an IT Support Specialist.
- Ideally experienced in Compliant Management in relation to IT & Software.
- A good knowledge of Databases, Smartphones, Mobile Applications (Android & iOS) & PC operating systems (Windows & Mac).
- Any experience in the medical device/product (ISO 13485/21 CFR Part 820/MDR 2017/745) sector advantageous.
- Completed relevant University Degree or a comparable qualification.
- Motivated, collaborative, communicative & service-oriented.
- Fluent English & German language skills are mandatory.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.