Security & Cloud Integration Engineer (ZTNA)
Posted on Apr 13, 2022 by Experis AG
Security & Cloud Integration Engineer
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial services institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Security & Cloud Integration Engineer who will take part in the integration of Zero Trust Network Architecture with physical and virtual endpoints.
This is a 7-month contract based in Zurich
- Integration of Zero Trust Network Architecture (ZTNA) components with Windows clients build.
- Design of security policies
- Optimization of performance and user experience
- Endpoints Hardening
- Automation of processes involving Scripting and coding (Azure API)
- Preparation and implementation of changes in global infrastructure
- Cooperation with support lines during advanced troubleshooting.
- Collaboration with cross-technology peer-groups.
- Support for all ITIL processes, in particular the Incident, Problem, and Change Management.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience within an engineering role.
- Hands on experience with Zero Trust Network deployed on Windows workstations
- General experience with Microsoft Endpoint Security products
- Scripting skills, ideally with PowerShell
- Proven experience in managing enterprise grade endpoints and Back End environments.
- Proven understanding and implementation of security & privacy controls
- Solid interpersonal skills, customer/stakeholder orientation, self-motivation, and the ability to work in a team
- Solid troubleshooting & problem-solving skills
- Very good English communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact us.
For this engagement, we can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing either a valid EU passport or visa.