Azure DevOps Cloud Engineer - Kubernetes
Posted on Apr 13, 2022 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Azure DevOps Cloud Engineer vacancy requiring profound Kubernetes knowledge for a globally operating Zurich based company in the Insurance sector.
- Supporting and deploying cloud computing services, including IaaS and PaaS deployments
- Implementing configuration management and infrastructure as code like Terraform and ARM
- Researching new technologies and prototyping new ideas
- Collaborating in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment, security, and high availability in the Cloud
- Verifying and resolving configuration and other non-software related issues and troubleshoot production issues
- A thorough understanding of Azure cloud resources and Azure Kubernetes Service
- Experience with creating pipelines - YAML, Azure networking: private end-points, VNETs, monitoring and alerting
- Expertise working with serverless deployments like Docker, Kubernetes
- Broad knowledge of IT Systems engineering; MSSQL and Synaps knowledge is preferred
- Experience with programming in R is an advantage
- Academic degree or similar official recognized education such as Azure-certifications
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 18563
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.