Digital Marketing & Communication Manager
Posted on Apr 13, 2022 by Actalent
Are you currently looking to grow professionally and want to join an innovative and future-thinking organization based in Switzerland? If so, no need to look further.
Our client, a leading pharmaceutical organization, is looking for a Digital Marketing & Communication Manager to join their team.
As a Digital Marketing & Communication Manager you will be responsible for bringing operational excellence to our marketing programs, helping to drive continued growth in our lead generation, life cycle management, and marketing campaign efforts. This role will require a data-driven approach and a critical thinking mindset, ready for a challenge, and willing to try new things to find elegant solutions.
- Independent and self-reliant further development and implementation of the digital marketing strategy as well as expansion of the Corporate and brand presence on social media
- Responsible for corporate PRs and product PRs (e.B contact point for media professionals and editorial cooperation with media)
- Conception, planning and independent creation of content on social media platforms
- Development of creative strategies and concepts for sustainable content marketing as well as targeted storytelling in order to Take consumer and customer experience to a new level
- Planning and implementation of online marketing activities and campaigns
- Strategic and operational cooperation in marketing and communication projects in the field of consumer healthcare, in particular for brand launches
- and tailor made customer activities
Qualifications & Skills
- You have a university or university of applied sciences degree with a specialization in marketing/communication, digital marketing, Digital Analytics or equivalent training
- You have proven professional experience (at least 3 years) in the field of digital and performance marketing with the Focus on SEA/SEO, website as well as social media and email marketing
- You have solid experience in using tools for planning, implementing and analysing campaigns (e.B. Google Search, Console, Google Analytics, Google Ads)
- As a communicative team player with a hands-on mentality and a high level of service orientation you are used to proactively tackling topics and inspiring people
- Experience in the pharmaceutical and OTC industry is desirable
- German and English fluent, French is a plus
On top of all this, our client is also offering an attractive package to secure the best talent in the market.
If you are interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please do not hesitate to apply or contact me directly on (see below)
Job Title: Digital Marketing & Communication Manager
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Job Type: Permanent
Aerotek and Actalent Services, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Aeschengraben 20, CH-4051 Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek and Actalent Services are companies within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Actalent Services, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.