Posted on Apr 13, 2022 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
Position: Senior Security Consultant
Place: Amsterdam - 2 days on-site per week
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Languages: English - Dutch is a bonus but not essential
We are looking for someone based in the Netherlands allowed to work as a Freelancer!
This is the Job's Spec for the role:
* Being a single point of contact to the CISO to improve the security program.
* Strategically reviewing existing security program; conducting comprehensive studies of present and anticipated threats;
* Evaluating, analysing, and continuously reviewing collection activity results on potential threats against the organization.
* Guide and build the team on building security standards, process, guidelines and best practices.
* Build the security baseline for products used in the enterprise.
* Help and guide the CISO team in prioritizing the security projects.
* Review and update the security governance structure for the enterprise.
* Assist the CISO team in defining Security KPI and KRI.
* Sound knowledge of Information Technology services, components, service management and change management
* Good understanding of Information security and the best practices
* Address the gaps and recommendation proposed by the security advisor and the CISO Team
* Establish and built the enterprise asset management process (Hardware, software and data)
* Refine the security incident response plan
* Update the vulnerability management process
* Build the secure configuration process and the associated hardening for the respective products
* Create the data recovery process based on industry best practices.
Thanks for sending us an updated CV, ideally in Word format, and we will come back to you ASAP.