3x BIOMETRIC ANALYSTS - 220-day initial +2x 1-years - Strasbourg - EU-client
Posted on Apr 13, 2022 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for 3x "BIOMETRIC ANALYSTS" for STRASBOURG (100% on-site, as long Covid restrictions been lifted, EU-nationals ONLY) to start from approx. June-July-Aug 2022 a 220-day contract for an international Org' client in Strasbourg.
The initial contract will be signed for a duration of 220 days. Based on the project needs and budgetary availabilities, the duration may be amended up to 660 days. Place of delivery: Strasbourg.
EU nationals ONLY (due to the "EU" security certifications required). We can't accept any longer UK-consultants, as long they don't have EU-SECRET clearance or another EU-citizenship.
- Our client is an international organisation and a great reference in any CV! English speaking environment.
- 100% onsite Strasbourg and living in proximity to clients' premises. Depending on COVID-19 rules in France, there might be some off-site (tbc), but in general, this position will be 100% on-site at EU-agency client in Strasbourg.
- This is a real longterm contract with possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability (initial 220 day contract, where additional 2x220 =660 days in total are foreseen for this contract).
- EU nationals ONLY (due to the "EU" security certifications required). We can't accept any longer UK-consultants, as long they don't have EU-scurity-clearance or another EU-citizenship (after Brexit the UK-consultant can't get any longer "EU" security clearances, which is mandatory for this position).
- A Security clearance (SC) will be required for this position, if you don't have a valid SC, we will guide you. Our company is holding "FSC - Facility Security Clearance", so we are able to guide/sponsor you through the "PSC - Personal Security Clearance" procedure.
- Start date "ASAP" means not before June-July-Aug (because of SC-procedure, where an existing EU-security-clearance will allow to start soon, and a new SC application will delay start by some weeks).
- Provide subject matter expertise in relation to existing and future biometric matching systems and related improvements
- Collaborate to the assessment performed in the context of the biometric product strategy, support the delivery of projects
- Perform impact assessments related the biometric products and/or technology
- Provide support services to the various stakeholders of the Agency
- Design specific methods for the accuracy measurement of future systems
- Support the transition and maintenance tasks linked to current and future biometric products
- Provide subject matter expertise for drafting and improving data protection impact assessment reports lined to biometric products
- Liaise with vendors on technical requirements, perform the revisions of deliverables, support the test campaigns of biometrics products.
- 9 years of professional experience in IT, including 5 years using 3M-Cogent, Morpho/IDEMIA or equivalent Automated Fingerprint Identification System (AFIS) technology (for large scale IT systems)
- 3 or more of the above years' experience in biometric workflow and/or technical operations with AFIS/biometric systems supporting border control.
- Practical experience in artificial intelligence-based solutions
- Experience in business analysis
- Ability to work independently on complex issues impacting multiple business domains
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Good drafting skills.
- EU nationals ONLY (due to the EU security certifications required).
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described.
- This position requires "security clearance level: EU SECRET". If the candidate doesn't have a Security Clearance (SC) yet, then he/she can start working, when presenting:
- A criminal record (from his/her home country), plus ID-card copy, and
- A prove that we have started the proceed to obtain the SC. Our company is holding "FSC - Facility Security Clearance", so we are able to guide/sponsor you through the "PSC - Personal Security Clearance" procedure.
- Europass-CV-format (DOC) will be required at a later stage, it's mandatory, we can provide template (please don't use the online forms).
- This role will be 100% onsite in Strasbourg as long the restrictions are lifted.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.
If this sounds of interest, then please get in touch ASAP so we can talk about the role and your experience.