User Team Lead
Posted on Apr 12, 2022 by ITech Consult
User Team Lead - project/Matrix leadership, English and German
For our client in the Pharma industry based in Rotkreuz we are looking for a User Team Lead.
We are looking for a candidate interested in the User Team Lead (UTL) role in CAPEX projects that are/will be initiated in the context of the Operations BGE (Blood Gas and Electrolyte) Manufacturing program. A main goal of the program is to provide the manufacturing infrastructure for the BGE POC Hexagon System (Instrument + Consumables) currently under development.
The perfect candidate has at least 3 years of experience in a manufacturing company in a highly regulated environment and professional experience in operations or operations related environment. Experience in project or Matrix leadership is a plus. The hiring Manager is looking for a candidate who is able work with the requirements from the operational perspective and consolidate them into a project scope.
Areas of responsibility:
* Responsible for defining the requirements of the project from a user, operations and business perspective
* Accountable to nominate and lead user team members, appoint roles and ensure alignment between the various user team members
* Ensure that project is staffed with adequate resources with regards to capacity and capability
* Define the user/owner needs and project scope in close collaboration with the project manager
* Ensure involvement of all parties and that their respective requirements are captured in a combined scope document (URB/URS).
* Ensure that the overall Business Case calculation is established and the financial impact on standard manufacturing costs SMC is calculated and aligned with key stakeholders.
* Define funding strategy
* Coordinate all interfaces and requirements with the user (operation)/owner organization, the manufacturing program and the development program
* Establish transition plan from the current state to the future state after project handover
* Support the commissioning phases and ensure availability of operational resources during the following commissioning phases
* Operate the asset after handover from delivery team/project manager
* Manage all regulatory aspects, including product registration
* Prepare the steering committee meeting content
Professional and technical requirements:
* University degree in Natural Science or Engineering (ie Process Engineering, Biotech/Biology, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering)
* At least 3-5 years professional experience in a manufacturing company, in an highly regulated environment
* Professional experience in operations or operations related environment
* First experience and willing to work in a diverse and matrixed environment, project/Matrix leadership experience is a plus
* Able to collect, understand the requirements from the user/product/operational perspective and consolidate them into a project scope and operational requirements
* Open mindset and a can do attitude
* Willing to work in a highly interdisciplinary and collaborative environment
* You find passion in promoting and driving fast-paced and ambiguous projects and to overcome challenges
* You bring strong strategic thinking and communication skills
* Fluent in English and German (verbal and written)
Reference no: 921386 AD
Role: User Team Lead
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Workload: 80 - 100%
Location: Rotkreuz, Switzerland
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months contract, with possible extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.