Site Reliability Engineer
Posted on Apr 12, 2022 by Stelfox Ltd
As a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE), you'll help build a meaningful engineering discipline, combining software and systems to develop creative engineering solutions to operations problems. Much of our support and software development focuses on optimizing existing systems, building infrastructure and reducing work through automation. You'll join a team of curious problem solvers with a diverse set of perspectives who are thinking big and taking risks. In this environment, you'll take the lead on relevant projects, supported by an organization that provides the support and mentorship you need to learn and grow. As an SRE, you'll be focused on running better production applications and systems.
- Develop, test, and debug automated tasks (Apps, Systems, Infrastructure)
- Troubleshoot priority incidents, facilitate blameless post-mortems
- Work with development teams throughout the software life cycle ensuring sustainable software releases
- Perform analytics on previous incidents and usage patterns to better predict issues and take proactive actions
- Build and drive adoption for greater self-healing and resiliency patterns
- Lead and participate in performance tests; identify bottlenecks, opportunities for optimization, and capacity demands
- Participate in the 24x7 support coverage as needed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a software engineering discipline
- Mastery in at least two or more software languages (eg Python, Java, Go, etc.) with respect to designing, coding, testing, and software delivery
- Adept in the development of automated tools, systems, and services in multiple technology domains
- Advanced knowledge of one or more infrastructure components (eg networking, cloud services, orchestration tools, containerization, compute, and storage systems)
- Proficiency in service-level changes to a system and troubleshooting components
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.