Postdoctoral Research Associate
Posted on Apr 12, 2022 by Colorado Center for Reproductive Medicine
Littleton, CO 80124
CCRM Research has an opportunity for a highly motivated Ph.D graduate with interest and experience in female reproductive aging. The research focuses on the biological mechanisms that contribute to intrinsic aging and the impact this has on human fertility and disease. Our lab utilizes an array of strategies including but not limited to, functional omics approaches, mouse models and in vitro cell culture systems. The aim is to identify novel pathways and factors that impact the reproductive aging process, the molecular mechanisms that regulate ovarian aging and development of translational methods to modify follicular aging.
CCRM Fertility is an industry leading pioneer in fertility science, research and advancement, offering access to eleven national locations and a network of award-winning physicians, a full suite of fertility services, innovative technology and cutting edge labs. CCRM Fertility provides the opportunity to participate in the exciting field of reproductive biology offering a unique translational and collaborative environment.
CCRM Research is located in Colorado, home to 300 days of glorious sunshine each year, a thriving cultural and foodie scene, seven professional sports teams, and the natural beauty of the Colorado Rocky Mountains offering outdoor activities including: world class skiing, rafting, hiking, mountain biking, golf, etc…
• Utilize advanced biomedical research techniques.
• Develop new translational methods.
• Attention to detail and methodic laboratory practices.
• Interest in learning new expertise and knowledge.
• Excellent communications skills including trouble shooting.
• Detailed data keeping and analytical thinking.
• Strong work ethic and enjoy both independent and teamwork.
• Independent scientific manuscript writing.
• Presenting at national and international meetings.
• PhD degree with a background in reproductive and/or molecular cell biology is required.
• Small animal handling is preferred.
Please don't forget to mention Bio Careers when applying.