IBM Middleware Developer
Posted on Apr 11, 2022 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
IBM Middleware Developer vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Taking responsibility for IB Flow Development and developing new designs
- Implementing SQL Rules and Customer Special requirement
- Designing and developing message flows and message models
- Troubleshooting issues and assisting with code reviews to ensure optimal solutions are being delivered
- Supporting new development, ongoing maintenance, and production of all the companies' application, both internal and external interfaces
- Working with Messaging Technologies and supporting tools and infrastructure
- 5+ years of experience as a Developer or in a related role
- Excellent knowledge of IBM MQ with solid experience of WMB,IIB and ACE including the concepts and implications surrounding developing resilient and reliable EAI solutions
- Strong background in MQ administration and Broker administration
- Experience writing SQL against Oracle databases and commercial programming experience with Java, C++ and .NET
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 18566
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.