AWS Solution Architect - Remote Only
Posted on Apr 9, 2022 by Marlin Green
Marlin Green are looking to staff an exciting project with a AWS Data Engineer with hands-on skills
We require the ideal consultant to start immediately or latest by 01/05/2022. The position is fully remote howevere you may be required to travel Onsite for 1 week of initial onboarding
You should have the following experience:
- He/She has worked across multiple AWS services and great experience with building data pipelines and applications to stream and process datasets at low latencies
- Excellent understanding of distributed systems and data architecture
- Optimized Redshift performance, cost etc.
- Knowledge of data management fundamentals and data storage principles
- Developed the end-to-end automation of data pipelines
- Implemented batch and stream data processing pipelines, optimized the distribution, partitioning, and MPP of high-level data structures
- Experience working with AWS Big Data Technologies:
- AWS Python CDK
- Python OOP
Please submit your CV to Pritesh Patel for immediate representation and interviews will be conducted immediately.
Applications from consultants based in the UK CAN be considered as this position is outside of IR35