Infrastructure Engineer Azure CI/CD - SaaS
Posted on Apr 8, 2022 by Client Server
Infrastructure Engineer Cambridge to £65k
Infrastructure Engineer (Agile). Would you thrive within a fast paced AI start-up where you'll be able to make your mark as an Infrastructure Engineer?
As an Infrastructure Engineer you will be responsible for the design, development, deployment and maintenance of the company's infrastructure to support their platform. The current tech stack is built on Azure using Kubernetes, Helm and ArgoCD, however you are able to use different tools if they work better for the job at hand. Any technologies or tools used that you are not familiar with you'll be taught and will be able to upskill on the job.
The company offer flexible working with the opportunity to work from home on Monday's and Friday's. From Tuesday to Thursday you'll need to be in the Cambridge based office (10 minute walk from the train station).
- Experience as an Infrastructure Engineer, deploying and managing SaaS platforms on Azure
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Strong understanding of tools, design methodologies and best practice
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Linux, Kubernetes, Helm, ArgoCD (all desirable)
As an Infrastructure Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £65k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Infrastructure Engineer (Azure) role.