Service Manager IS - Permanent - Hatfield
Posted on Apr 8, 2022 by Etonwood
Service Manager currently required for a role working with a leading Managed Services provider based in Hatfield on a permanent basis.
- As the Service Manager for both Sites & People you will be acting as the key engagement point into Group IS function on a day to day basis.
- You will assure continuous improvement as well as service performance reporting, as we need to understand how effective we are.
- You will be accountable to establish a roadmap based engagement process with the respective stakeholders (site owners)
- Form a technology roadmap and set's priorities in the interest of the sites and people
- Ensure service obligations understood, agreed and met, hold regular service reviews with all key stakeholders
- Identify and drive optimizations of GIS service delivery (Service Improvement Plans)
- Have a 12 month rolling roadmap in place, fully prioritised and transparent communicated to all involved and interested
The ideal candidate will have Good knowledge and understanding of infrastructure services as well as client based service to technically enable all our people to be the best they can. Be a key influencer/challenger and advocate of GIS services and services delivery capabilities into the business. Can build and manage relationships, can manage and negotiate conflict. Be commercially driven, understands the market & challenges the company acts in.
By applying to this advert, you are giving Etonwood Limited authority to hold and process your data for this specific role and any other roles we may deem suitable to you over time. We will not pass your data to any third party without your verbal or written permission to do so. A copy of our Privacy notice is available on our website for further details. Etonwood Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.